We provide services to children, adolescents, and adults in the Hampton Roads and surrounding areas who are struggling with socioemotional and/or behavioral problems and have a diagnosable mental illness. We typically work with people who have the following mental illnesses:
- Oppositional Defiant and Conduct Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive and Bipolar Disorders
- PTSD and Adjustment Disorders
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Developmental Disabilities
- Substance Use Disorders
Oftentimes, those who are struggling with these types of disorders also have academic, employment, and interpersonal problems.
We accept Medicaid as well as fee-for-service on a sliding scale.